Friday, August 15, 2008

My little helper of the day (III)


joshua boy's cleaning set

joshua boy likes to play with the adult-sized mop. He acidentally hit me with the mop one day. I was so fed up, shouted at him to put that down.
Recently I saw a kid-sized cleaning set at Kiddy Palace, so bought one for him to work & play (at the same time). He will happily push the trolley to every corner of the house now. Most importantly, he never meddle with the mop again and I am free from bruises too...hehehe...

4 comments:

Dadaluff said...

Hey.. that's pretty much Montessori - Practical Skills...

mahmmy_boy said...

so i hv not wasted my money...heng har...

The Tired Mommy said...

Does he really mop with that ? Must train him from young okie, then next time his wfe will not suffer :) Haha Phoebe will get a rag and clean the ornaments and tables for me... haha :)

Dadaluff said...

so stressed...so much to teach Sophie! So far we only just play play play...must start to plan about her "education"...

btw... the CDs are by EPB "Little Bees Happy Songs" and "Two Little Tigers Songs".