Wednesday, October 8, 2008

joshua's new toy (II)

joshua boy received another new toy - LEGO duplo set, which we bought for him last fri while shopping at Marina Square. This set is suitable for tots 2 - 5 yrs old. The components are made in Hungary and distributed by the LEGO Group in Denmark (NOT China!)
Joshua boy can't piece the bricks into any model yet. He can only join the colourful bricks into stacks. In time to come, hope that joshua boy will be more creative...
I love Lego too. My first and one-and-only Lego set was a gift from my ah yee. It was actually meant for my sis. But I was the one who frequently played with that. I remember I love to build bungalow with swimming pool, with car porch, and a garden...my dream house when i was small...hehe...


1 comment:

Dadaluff said...

I also bought Sophie Lego last weekend... the set for younger children... hahaha... u made me check the labels again! Hengz...not China.