Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Up, up, up we go...

Toilet training is really an uphill task for me.

Started training joshua boy end of last year actually. But then stopped after multiple cleaning, changing, cleaning & changing, arrrrhhhh..... mahmmyboy gave up. Decided to pluck up a little bit of courage & thus tried once again last week. I would say not too bad the results this time round. I am more prepared, both mentally & physically. Joshua boy is more ready too. He has better bladder control now. He used to wet his pant every 15 min (imagine my frustration then...) Now he can tahan for 1.5 hr.

This time, i tell myself, even if he still wet his brief, i m not going to take the easy way out put on diaper for him. Whenever we are at home, joshua boy is going to be diaperless. (however, i am still not confident of letting him go out without diaper) I believe, he has to learn the discomfort of feeling wet, I believe, he will learn to pee at the right time, at the right place. I believe.

3 comments:

Dadaluff said...

jia you wo... mahmmy n joshua! one step at a time!

xiaoci_mama said...

i also trying to train BB Yun Er cos the sch is training too. But i think really need lots of patience and effort. Jia You! Jia You!

Dadaluff said...

Hey, found this two useful articles but u prob have been doing all those mentioned anyway...

http://www.babycenter.com/0_the-abcs-of-potty-training_4399.bc?page=1

http://www.babycenter.com/0_potty-training-what-doesnt-work_65801.bc