Monday, September 14, 2009

D.I.M

D.I.M - Do it myself...

Joshuaboy peeing without my help.

The other day i saw him pulled down his brief, lifted up the potty cover, sat on the potty trying to pee ( hahaha...u must be thinking why sit, not stand?) I thought that he was sitting down. But he stood up, held on to the handles by the side, and pee. After that, he tried to put on his brief. That still needed my assistance. He only managed to pull up to cover his front. This scenario was repeated this afternoon. Good job, joshuaboy! You have shown mahmmyboy & pappy that you have grown up. One more thing, I realise that he has better bladder control now.

1 comment:

The Tired Mommy said...

yeh... good job, joshua. but boys stand up and pee, will miscue and pee anywhere else or not ? I wouldn't want to accidentally step onto my son's pee when I want to ease myself. I don't like my toilet to be wet... haha :)

Phoebe also like jos, at first when they pull up their pants, they always only pull up the front and forget about the back... so cute :)